Home Forums Sasquatch Forum Blog by Bigfoot

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Wolf 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Wolf
    Participant

For a while now as well as my stories I have been posting some of the art I do here on the forum since I joined a few years back.
    Some of you guys and gals following my works have requested I put the art on posters and t-shirts so I went ahead and designed a brand new site showcasing the art I do to compliment the stories found at SasquatchSagas.com

In order to properly construct the site I decided to use the Shopify platform which necessitated a new site and domain name altogether and byBigfoot.com was born (In keeping with the ‘from Bigfoot’s perspective’ theme)

Part of my new site, byBigfoot.com is a blog.
    Like the stories and encounters on SasquatchSagas.com the blog posts on byBigfoot.com will attempt to explore things from Bigfoot’s perspective.

Best of all, profits from book sales (and now artworks as well) go to The Wild Woods Foundation… Chartered to save land from development and set it aside for wildlife.

Please help out this Foundation by sharing the new site around and on the site post comments and requests for specific topics you want Bigfoot to cover in blog posts:
    https://bybigfoot.com/blogs/news/website-no-harder-than-stick-structure-to-build

By doing this Google’s algorithms will lift the site’s rankings in searches and help it (and thereby the foundation) grow.

Thank you all very much for your encouragement and support over the last couple of years.
    I really appreciate it. 👍

Kindest Regards,
    Wolf

bybigfoot

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.