Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,653 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

You know Wolf when are people going to wake up from the absurd comments like the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated. If you are vaccinated why do you need protection from the unvaccinated?

Dr. Harvey Risch: “The unvaccinated should be afraid of the vaccinated. They’re just as infected. In fact, maybe more infected. If vaccinated, people are infected. So it is well known that it is the vaccinated people that generate the mutant strains and not the unvaccinated people.”

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/pandemic-of-the-vaccinated-generating-mutant-chinese-virus-strains-more-infected-than-unvaccinated/

Are leaky vaccines driving delta variant evolution and making it more deadly?

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/are-leaky-vaccines-driving-delta

In a nutshell the article explains that viruses just want to make copies of themselves. Killing people or making them very sick is not in their interest. Normally variants are usually not as bad. Viruses evolve to become less, not more virulent. But because these vaccines keep people from getting as sick or dying those people will go out and mingle and spread the virus to others, unlike someone who is very sick or dying.

So, unlike perfect vaccines like for measles, Polio, etc., which keep people from becoming infected and spreading it, these vaccines do not prevent the infection of the vaccinated or the spread to others, and so viruses are not disadvantaged in becoming more virulent to infect the vaccinated, and could lead to a more deadlier virus, especially for the unvaccinated.

The most common cited example is mareks disease in chickens. Over a 10 year period of giving a “leaky” vaccine to poultry that only prevented them from getting as sick, what was before only occasionally fatal became nearly 100% fatal if an unvaccinated chicken contracts mareks.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Knobby.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Knobby.
    Knobby

Debbie, even with the flu you can have chills and shaking. On the lady I mentioned it was not her whole body, it was just her hands and fingers shaking. She showed them to me when she was on her way to a doctor’s appointment. It was not easy to see. Both hands were really moving a lot, non-stop.

I learned she went from the doctor’s office to emergency. She started having trouble with her vision, and they were scheduling her for an MRI. I briefly visited her in emergency. She thinks they are going to admit her. She looked and talked fine. I don’t like being in emergency and I wasn’t long in there; I double masked and was only in there 7 minutes maybe.

Debbie S
    Participant

Knobby, the really frustrating part is that he is 82 and she is 79. They tested them, positive and sent them home with NO meds and no instructions. I(and a few other people) made sure they had zinc and Vit. D and C and fluids. They have appointments at the end of the week with a doctor. I hope he gives them a z-pack since the doctors around here seem to have no problem prescribing that. I will be in shock if they get Ivermectin because nobody around here is getting that and the drugstores WON’T fill prescriptions. One of the doctors here IS prescribing Regeneron though. I love them both dearly and hate feeling like my hands are tied.

My mom had vision problems right after her jab….so bad that she thought she was going blind. Prayers for your friend.

Wolf
    Participant

The NSW Supreme Courtcase was on last week or two. I was able to listen in live on youtube and they ‘good guys’ presented massive amounts of evidence proving the ‘virus’ was not that serious and should be treated no different than the flu, mandates are illegal, etc…

The NSW Supreme Court ‘loss’ in the Hazard matter was totally predictable…
    … it reminds me of a matter I personally had in a local Magistrate’s court. I had challenged an alleged speeding camera fine by pointing out that Federal law over-rides state law and hence the speed camera used is unlawful under The National Measurements Act of 1960.
    The beak and prosecutor complained together that my argument put them in a bind, then the judge suddenly asked me if I “believed in the Magna Carta”…

He had been brought down form the capital to “deal with me” (another judge’s words) and obviously was prepared with a precedent wherein a chap had used the Bill of Rights and Magna Carta to defend his ‘firearms possession’ hearing.

For about 30 minutes he proceeded to ramble on about how according to this precedent Australia HAD NO Bill of Rights… which is absolute bullshit for our foundational laws recognise the Queen who only has authority un der the Magna Carta!

More proof IMO that our ‘Queen’ our pollies and judges swear an oath to CANNOT be the monarch in England.

Exclusive Interview with Tony Nikolic from AFL solicitors explains today’s judgment in Kassam & Henry v Hazzard

John B. 🤪
    Participant

It’s not about the virus or vaccines, it’s all about control.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by John B. 🤪.
    Knobby

School tells students to stay home for 30 days if they get a COVID shot

Comment:
    This Miami, Florida school is being cautious about unknown dangers the experimental vaccine poses to others, including the shedding of spike proteins.

Peter N
    Participant

stupid is as stupid does….

Knobby

Good to hear from you again Peter N. Your comments are always welcome since you are in the medical field, even if we may not agree. The vaccinated do shed spike proteins. Do you believe the spike proteins the vaccines cause cells to create inside the vaccinated are harmless?

Knobby

The Nov. 3 Kick-off for World Walkout Day Is a Thing—Will the Media Ignore It to Its Own Peril?
    By Jennifer Oliver O’Connell | Oct 31, 2021 9:30 PM ET

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2021/10/31/the-nov-3-kick-off-for-world-walkout-day-is-a-thing-will-the-media-ignore-it-to-its-own-peril-n467620

Wolf
    Participant

A friend’s mother was just taken away in an ambulance for a ‘stroke’… never had a health issue but has been feeling very ill since her second shot.

According to my friend nobody at the hospital even asked if she had been vaxed

Wolf
    Participant

Inneresting take…

Debbie S
    Participant

@wolf I have heard a few others come close to this …just not taking it as far as he does or as much detail. Interesting indeed.

Knobby

At the 8 minute mark it states that after receiving the vaccine our immune system is reduced by 5% with each passing week. I would like to see evidence of this. I’ve heard this before that it depletes one’s overall immune system making us more susceptible to disease, but I would like to see some authoritative source explaining that.

One thing that is coming to light is people who take the vaccine can no longer achieve natural immunity that comes from contracting the virus, even if they come down with COVID-19 after getting the shot. This is said to be because your immune system gets fixated to only look for the spike protein, and not the many other aspects of the virus that our immune system would naturally develop to combat the virus after being infected without having been vaccinated.

Since those who receive the vaccines can continue to contract and spread the virus to others, even among the vaccinated who simply don’t get as sick, does that mean the vaccines will make heard immunity impossible and people will need to receive boosters for life?

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Knobby.
    John B. 🤪
    Participant

Steven B
    Participant

“… after receiving the vaccine our immune system is reduced by 5% with each passing week.”

Not just for me, but all that got that Devil’s concoction, I HOPE/PRAY they are wrong.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,653 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.