Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 2,090 total)
  • Author
    SHANNON D
    Participant
    Debbie S
    Participant

@Michael D thanks for sharing your experiences. A bit eery. What you describe with the sleepiness is what happens to me every time I spend time around the jabbed. Every. Time. It goes away in a few days but is also accompanied with headache and nausea. My mother who is double jabbed has complained of the very same thing for weeks now. An inability to stay awake past 9 or so and having to set an alarm clock to wake up. This is not normal for her either. She also has such overall weakness that she says it is now impossible for her to get anything done during the day. And a general feeling of being “unwell”.

No thoughts on this just relaying what I personally know. I hope and pray for you as hard as I do my mom that this passes. Take care of yourself.

Knobby

On articles I’ve read of people experiencing neurological damage from the vaccines many of them begin to show some improvement over a number of months. I think I’ve read about spike proteins settling the lymph nodes before, and spike proteins can cross the blood/brain barrier.

One thing I read about ivermectin is it binds to spike proteins and prevents them from entering cells. It also may be a protese inhibitor. Viruses need that to replicate themselves inside of cells, which I believe includes the messenger RNA making spike proteins. Chaga tea is also a protese inhibitor and if your body is still making spike proteins it might impede their production.

SHANNON D
    Participant

I have read that also about the Chaga tea, the anti Ivermectin crowd never mentions that Ivermectin virtually wiped out river blindness in Africa, caused by a parasite..

SHANNON D
    Participant

Like Isreal here is another country that has a higher vax rate, is experiencing high cases, I like some on here, am more worried about being near the vaxed than the uvaxed..

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by SHANNON D.
    Knobby

Shannon, this is from a scientific paper on ivermectin as a broadspectrum antiviral medicine.

Ivermectin as a Broad-Spectrum Host-Directed Antiviral: The Real Deal?
    David A. Jans1,* and Kylie M. Wagstaff2

The 2015 Nobel Prize for medicine recognizes the seminal contribution of Campbell and Ōmura in terms of the “wonder drug” ivermectin. . . .

From 2012 onwards, there have multiple reports that ivermectin has antiviral properties [4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17] towards a growing number of RNA viruses, including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-1, influenza, flaviruses such as dengue virus (DENV) and Zika virus (ZIKV) and, most notably, SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) [17]. Evidence for activity against DNA viruses is more limited, but encompasses Pseudorabies, polyoma and adenoviruses [18,19,20]. The basis of ivermectin’s broadspectrum antiviral activity appears to relate to the fact that ivermectin binds to, and inhibits, the nuclear transport role of the host importin α (IMPα) protein [11,18,20], which is known to mediate nuclear import of various viral proteins and key host factors, but other possible antiviral actions of ivermectin have been proposed (e.g., [12]), including in the case of SARS-CoV-2 (e.g., [21,22]). This mini-review will summarise the weight of evidence for ivermectin’s broad-spectrum antiviral activity and the basis of its IMPα-directed activity in light of the possibility that ivermectin could be a critically useful antiviral in the current SARS-CoV-2 crisis [6,17].

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7564151/

Comment:
    Similarly, on the binding of ivermectin I’ve read elsewhere it binds to the spike protein, and thus those spikes can no longer enter cells. Its through these spike proteins on the surface of the covid virus that the covid virus gains entry into cells via the cells ACE2 receptors.

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong. The COVID-19 virus does create some free floating spike proteins, but not nearly as much as the vaccines which create trillions of spike proteins that cause damage.

Knobby

Ontario doctor resigns over forced vaccines, says 80% of ER patients with mysterious issues had both shots

Mon Oct 4, 2021

OWEN SOUND, Ontario (LifeSiteNews) – Dr. Rochagné Kilian recently resigned as an emergency room and family practice physician due to her concerns that the Ontario health system and Grey Bruce Health Services (GBHS) crossed ethical lines throughout the pandemic.

In a virtual meeting that included GBHS CEO Gary Sims and other staff members, Dr. Kilian asked Sims a series of questions about what she believes is unethical behaviour on behalf of the Ontario health system at all levels. . . .

Kilian estimated that 80 percent of the patients she saw in the ER during the past month who had inexplicable symptoms were “double vaxxed. . . .”

The first issue that Dr. Kilian brought up during the meeting was informed consent regarding the COVID jab and what she considered to be a coercive mentality of pressuring people to accept medications that she pointed out are still in “clinical trials. . . .”

It was Kilian’s opinion that the ethical framework is being ignored, thus health workers and citizens are being forced to take something against their will that is not proven to be safe or effective in the long term, as a result of vaccination mandates.

Dr. Kilian added that since the rollout of COVID jabs, she has seen a striking uptick in patients who have been admitted with heart issues and do not fit risk categories. She stated that as more and more people have received the jab, she has seen a host of strange events in her patients. She spoke of “people coming with newly diagnosed high blood-pressure, diabetics that was controlled that are no longer controlled – their sugars are either through the roof or they’re down in the ground … The only factor … constant that changed in their life was the injection of an experimental biologic.”

Ontario doctor resigns over forced vaccines, says 80% of ER patients with mysterious issues had both shots

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Knobby.
    Wolf
    Participant

The leader of the fastest growing political party in Australian history fights passionately for Ivermectin as the govt weasel tries to shut him down in parliament:

(The chamber is practically empty because… 1, the state borders are pretty much locked down, and 2, other senators in Canberra are likely in the bar because they knew he was going to be speaking)

Chris422🤠
    Participant

Covid-19 has little to do with science. In most cases it’s simply a political Gambit.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Got my vaccine back in May, because chemo trashed my immune system. If I knew about all the possible side effects and how the shot is basically useless, back then, I probably would have passed on it. Thankfully, the only side effect I had was a sore arm for a day. I’ll most likely skip any booster.

m99

Amen chris! It sure is. I don’t get a flu shot, but some of my friends do. No one is chasing me around to do that, or shaming me, or telling it’s God’s will. Clearly it’s the “states” will. Oy vey. Because of asthma and allergies I get a pneumonia shot, but the new one is supposed to last a lifetime. I’ll be looking into that. It’s been a while since that one. Again though, notice how I still have a choice?

Chin up and clear eyes everybody…

Debbie S
    Participant

I have a friend who had to be in the cardiac dept at a hospital yesterday…some kind of tests I think. She said the nurses there told her they could tell by test results who had been jabbed and who hadn’t. They also told her that they would all quit before they get jabbed if forced. I guess that remains to be seen if they actually quit. To my knowledge none of the hospitals around me are mandating jabs yet. This was local.

I lost 3 days this time from being affected by the jabbed. I refuse to separate people into groups. That is not love or compassion if you do that. Because of this I unthinkingly put myself in harm’s way sometimes. Over the weekend I spent 30+ minutes in a small crowded deli waiting on my order while it was packed out and people coming and going. Of course there was no distancing. The result within 24 hours was swift. I slept almost around the clock for two days. When I was awake the headache and nausea was excruciating. I was exhausted for no known reason. Day three I spent more time awake but the nausea and headache persisted. I am back to normal almost as if it didn’t happen. I doubled down on my zinc, Vit. D, quercetin and Vit. C. I drank pine needle tea. I have ALWAYS had reactions to medicines….ALWAYS. My doctors in the past usually realized this quickly and would start me on the lowest dose possible of any prescription. So maybe it is just me but I have been reading of other people having very similar reactions. I just don’t know. I intend to pay better attention in the future but I still refuse to separate people into groups. Better option might have been to wait in the car?

A couple from our church are still having a rough time after their jabs. The wife has already been diagnosed once with having mini strokes. The husband is absent and nobody seems to know why. Sick is the only response. I HATE watching this but this shroud of secrecy people seem to throw up is frustrating.

Debbie S
    Participant

@John B a lot of people have had some luck with mitigating any bad effects by basically following the natural Covid protocol. Dr. Zelenko’s protocol. Their are almost a zillion natural things people are using and the research can be dauntless. When I am asked I usually say number one is to boost your immune system as much as you can. You likely are already doing this. Next pine needle tea or chaga tea is supposed to be very good. I hope and pray you continue to be reaction free.

Debbie S
    Participant

@Shannon D me too. I am way more fearful of being around the vaxxed than the unvaxxed. Read my post above. For one thing I have already had Covid so I have natural immunity. And I can attest that it was not fun…a bit like being run over by a Mack truck and the struggle to breath was scary. I have had the flu twice in my life when I was younger. The Swine Flu almost put me in the hospital at 24. Horrible stuff. Covid was similar but not the same. The amount of time to recover my energy was longer for one thing. I have never doubted people were seriously getting sick but I do doubt the effectiveness of this jab.

Chris422🤠
    Participant

How many Americans have died from covid-19

Viewing 15 posts - 1,351 through 1,365 (of 2,090 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.