Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 2,090 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

Wolf wrote, In Australia doctors have been warned that any communications to patients, or via social media that “threatens the vaccination efforts” or contradicts the official narrative will lose their licenses and ability to practice medicine.

You want to know what is coming to your shores?
    … watch Australia.

———————————

I posted this article to the forum in this thread on Aug 8.

Doctors May Lose Their License If They Spread ‘Misinformation’ On Covid Jabs, Medical Panel Threatens
    Chris Menahan
    Aug. 08, 2021

The Federation of State Medical Boards warned July 29 that physicians and other healthcare professionals could be at risk of losing their medical licenses if they spread COVID-19 vaccine misinformation on social media, online and in the media.

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62440

Comment:
    I tried to research this organization. Its an organization that all state medical boards belong to. As far as I can tell its still up to the individual state medical boards to take action, and the FSMB is encouraging state medical boards to take disciplinary action against physicians who spread covid misinformation, which as we know is anything that contradicts Dr. Fauci or his cohorts at Big Pharma, CDC, NIH, etc.

So, unlike Australia medical licensure is not dependent on a centralized government authority but is fractured among the various state boards, which as far as I can tell means such disciplinary action may or may not be coming to a state near you. But I’m certain those who are propelling this scamdemic will be attempting to foster an atmosphere that leads to such efforts.

m99

“…unlike Australia medical licensure is not dependent on a centralized government authority…” knobby wrote

Ditto and amen. And “they” (the centralized government) IS trying to de-centralize the states, thus the attempt to mandate the vac as a nationwide mandate. How else do “they” become world gumberment without accomplishing the goal of “nation states”?

It’s all coming down.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by m99.
    Wolf
    Participant

Must see interview.
    Fauci and CDC are intentionally killing people

Knobby

Wolf, there is no interview on that video.

Wolf
    Participant

Max speaks some solid truths and solutions to this genocidal tyranny we face:

Wolf
    Participant

Whoops, sorry… bitchute must have jumped to the next video.
    Here it is:

Jeffrey E
    Participant

Beyond the current push to prevent the unvaccinated from buying or selling, I have become perfectly comfortable calling this injection (not a vaccine) the Mark of the Beast and here is why. The blue letter bible tool/site gives alternate meanings of words/phrases when they were translated from Greek/Hebrew transcripts. If you enter Revelations 13:16 and click the icon strongs, it breaks the paragraph into words. For example “right hand” (as it pertains to the mark of the beast), corresponds to lexicon numbers G1188 and G5495. The “right hand” can also mean “right” “right side” or “right hand side”. If you look up “forehead” G3359, it says it means the forehead area between the eyes. The forehead starts at the brow-ridge and the area between the eyes is called the nasal bridge (in front of your nasal passages). PCR nasal swabs and intranasal vaccines such as: Adcovid/COVI-VAC/Mucosal/. No thank you. PS: I am not a church attendee (not my thing) but have always diligently searched for the real truth including UFO’s, Bigfoot, the bible etc. Come to find out….my love and diligent search for the truth is one of God’s main requisites…to be given eternal life.

Jerry W
    Participant

Me Too. Cancer survivor and I work with lots of elders with chronic diseases, currently by phone or Zoom. I want to do my best to keep us all safe when I can go back to face2face sessions.

Knobby

Jeffery, it remains to be seen what the mark of the beast necessary for buying and selling will actually be, but it is interesting that in some locals the unvaccinated have restrictions on certain areas of commerce.

Perhaps in time citizens will be required to have an injected biometric ID chip that not only includes ID but also health information (including vaccine status) etc., in order to conduct normal business/activity. I don’t think the vaccines or PCR test are the mark of the beast, but I can foresee vaccine status being part of some overall ID verification where governments can control the populace by cutting the purse strings, so to speak, of those who don’t comply with their mandates.

This will require a digital currency where commerce is strictly conducted by electronic funds transfers, not paper money; so, I think that’s a ways off yet.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by Knobby.
    Wolf
    Participant

“ it remains to be seen what the mark of the beast necessary for buying and selling will actually”

IMHO the ‘mark’ is simply an indicator of the Beast, which is not some animal, but better described (for today’s seekers) as a system.

The Beast system is one of dead things (corporations-corpse-corporeal) and one sign (or mark) we have been using for decades now… the ubiquitous bar-code.

Have a look at one, any one, and you will see the lines (which represent numbers) are usually separated by three longer ones. Those two long lines together represent the number six of which there are three. 666🤔

Those who do not beat the mark (be within the beast system) cannot perform commerce right now. The deepening of the entrapment is the vaccines, yes… but it is also the entire monetary system humans rely on for trade and commerce.

Wolf
    Participant

It may be true that the greatest evil is when good men see evil and do nothing… but it is the greatest tragedy that good men see evil and do nothing because they do not believe they can.
    Know Thyself and stand:

https://www.brighteon.com/ce9a26e8-5e7d-4996-a7dc-0b3dbec1dae2

Knobby

but it is also the entire monetary system humans rely on for trade and commerce.

Economics is at the heart of this coming last day empire.

Apocalyptic literature like the book of Revelation is highly symbolic. Most of the items therein symbolize something else. Having the beast’s mark may symbolize you belong to him, you accept his authority over you by receiving the mark, like in the Old Testament to mark a slave for life you would drive and awl through the ear into the door post and mark him, and you belonged to the master for life. Likewise, if you have the Beast’s mark, that’s his mark on you, you’re his.

Wolf, I was aware of that decades ago, and thought the bar codes on the products we buy, which all begin with a 6, have a 6 in the center, and end with a 6 would someday be the 666, and who knows, maybe that system of numbers will be incorporated some way on individual people, or maybe not.

A lot of Revelation, when referencing this last day empire, mentions commerce, especially chapters 17 and 18 talks about all these different products the merchants of the earth buy and sell from clothing, to precious metals, to jewels, food, wine, wood, oil, etc. Even the mark of the beast is for buying and selling. So, this coming empire is an economic system coupled with politics.

And we can even see a microcosm of that today — putting restrictions on people over the vaccine, like keeping a job or being able to shop, travel, etc., people can be controlled by controlling their livelihood/activity. And when the time comes that we need something implanted, or whatnot, to buy or sell, then that would be the greatest avenue for authorities to control people. It could involve the health passport that Europe is implementing that contains a multitude of things, including if your are vaccinated.

Rev 13:16-18, “And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666.”

m99

_that’s a profound entry knobby, which sums all up very well. I agree, it will be an economic thing, as well, a political thing, And a very dark (spiritual) thing.

So what’s new about that, I think, in the grand scheme of it all? Timing. How much more sophisticated are we today than in the 60’s for instance? Plus, we can actually recognize how it all may work.

It’s chilling, creepy and interesting – all at the same time. As one of the four beasts said, come and see…

schlad
    Participant

They can inject an unknown compound into me right after they’ve let me do it to them and their family.

schlad
    Participant

I wouldn’t trust these inbred cretins to apply a band aid. They are and have been in charge from the beginning, the same incestuous families, they got us here with their ‘village idiot’ intellect, I don’t think I’ll be looking to them for solutions any time soon..do you?
    Love and Peace for all!

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by schlad.
Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 2,090 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.