Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Knobby

In recent years diseases that were nearly eradicated in the U.S. (plus some new ones) have made a comeback as illegals bring that a long with other problems.

Wolf
    Participant

I just have to share this.

My wife met a judge’s wife in the store in which my wife used to work and started talking. The conversation got around to vaccinations and this lady told my wife her story:

She had two healthy baby boys, smiling, talking, learning fast… as they do.
    One day she took them both into the doctor’s office for their vaccinations.
    As she was leaving both boys started having fits, frothing at the mouth, eyes rolling back etc.

The nurse stopped them leaving and took them back into the doctor’s office. The doctor proceeded to tell the distressed mother that it had nothing to do with the vaccinations they had just received.

Neither child ever spoke again and could not even learn how to walk. To this day (40 YEARS LATER) both ‘boys’ are still in nappies, not talking, have to be hand fed and crawl around unable to walk.

The vaccination industry is evil beyond murderous, perhaps even beyond genocidal in level of criminality. The amount of people I have met whose ENTIRE lives have been ruined, families split up from the pressure of trying to bring up a ‘damaged’ child, then the life-long worry of what will happen to the child when the parents die… it is literally life-long torture for these poor people.

Celia
    Participant

I realize this might make me sound like a jab-happy nut job, but I just went ahead and got a fresh MMR vaccination. I saw my doctor yesterday and mentioned the research study (posted by Knobby last week) suggesting that live attenuated vaccines may provide strong protective effects against the worst symptoms of COVID-19. My doctor was very familiar with the study. She also mentioned this report:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/no-covid-19-cases-measles-110210105.html

She said it was too early to say for certain but the evidence was compelling and she fully supported me getting a booster if I wanted one. My last MMR vaccine was 42 years ago so I went ahead and re-upped. I know some might disagree with it, but its a decision that I feel good about.

Celia
    Participant
    Knobby

I’m glad I could assist you in getting a vaccine.

Celia
    Participant

@Knobby Yes, thank you. If I hadn’t seen your post (and then done further research) I never would have inquired. It’s entirely possible it will have no effect and I’ll just have a stronger resistance to a future measles outbreak. But, if the observed protection against sepsis/lung involvement holds up, you may well have saved me a future hospital stay.

Knobby

Celia, if it turns out I saved you from that it makes me responsible for everything you do from then on for the rest of your life.

Wolf, a good friend of mine told his wife he would leave her if she took their small children to get the multiple vaccines and they developed autism, to wait until they were a little older. She did it anyway. The youngest was developing fine, starting to talk, and very shortly after getting the vaccines the child developed severe autism.

Its ten years later and he didn’t leave her, and she’s still one that believes in the medical community and vaccinations, and they are still saddled with a child who needs constant supervision.

People once speculated it was the mercury in vaccines, and a lot of companies removed the thermasol which is the source of the mercury but it didn’t change anything. But for a long time some scientists have claimed it could be the aluminum used in vaccines to help trigger an immune response that makes vaccines more effective. Scientists have noted that autism mimics the neurological damage caused by aluminum poisoning.

Its speculated that some small children cannot metabolize things like aluminum yet and aluminum settling in brain tissue may be a contributor to Autism spectrum disorder.

Here is the opening abstract from a paper published in a science journal.

Abstract

Autism spectrum disorder is a neurodevelopmental disorder of unknown aetiology. It is suggested to involve both genetic susceptibility and environmental factors including in the latter environmental toxins. Human exposure to the environmental toxin aluminium has been linked, if tentatively, to autism spectrum disorder. Herein we have used transversely heated graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry to measure, for the first time, the aluminium content of brain tissue from donors with a diagnosis of autism. We have also used an aluminium-selective fluor to identify aluminium in brain tissue using fluorescence microscopy. The aluminium content of brain tissue in autism was consistently high. The mean (standard deviation) aluminium content across all 5 individuals for each lobe were 3.82(5.42), 2.30(2.00), 2.79(4.05) and 3.82(5.17) μg/g dry wt. for the occipital, frontal, temporal and parietal lobes respectively. These are some of the highest values for aluminium in human brain tissue yet recorded and one has to question why, for example, the aluminium content of the occipital lobe of a 15 year old boy would be 8.74 (11.59) μg/g dry wt.?

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0946672X17308763

Now, there are a lot of people, even here in this forum, who are like my friend’s wife and hold the medical community in unwavering high esteem, but the issue of Big Pharma and money is a big issue. A large proportion of medical journals could not remain afloat without funding from pharmaceutical companies or the AMA who is itself subservient to Big Pharma who funds most clinical trials, and they know how to skew or bury studies that go against their interests.

Don’t believe that happens? There have been LOTS of lawsuits against these drug companies for hiding data that would hurt their product’s use.

Knobby
    Spanky
    Participant

They’re evil bastards. My nephews autism is a result of the MMR.

Spanky
    Participant

People need to hang in public.

Spanky
    Participant

Their is a reckoning coming and I’m ready for it.

SHANNON D
    Participant

My girlfriends sister in-laws brother has a teenage son with severe autism, he is a big kid and a serious handful, autism strains the families finances and their marriage, really sad..

Celia
    Participant

@Knobby, I’ll be sure to thank you in my speech when I accept my Nobel Prize. 😂

Autism is tragic. We have one mild case in my extended family and one so severe that the child (now in his 30s) had to be institutionalized. His parents were both physicians and were blindsided. I’ve never asked them if they thought it was vaccine-related because I didn’t want to bring it up unless they did.

I also have a friend that has had two out of three children diagnosed. Their first child was fully vaccinated with no issues but their second showed symptoms shortly after vaccination so they opted not to vaccinate the third child. Sadly, he developed autism around the same age anyway. The doctors told them that they likely were among the 15-20% who’s condition is genetic in origin. I feel so badly for them. It’s not only hard on the parents, but it’s also hard on the oldest sibling. She’s a young teenager now and has never had a “normal” family life.

chris422
    Participant

You’ll get a kick out of this video, Wolf.

Have you had you vaccine?

Knobby

On the subject of developing herd immunity, COVID-19, like other coronaviruses such as the the common cold, could keep on giving. Common cold viruses have short periods of immunity. This is an older article (from March) but its food for thought.

Can you catch the coronavirus twice? We don’t know yet
    HEALTH 25 March 2020
    By Graham Lawton

In February, reports emerged of a woman in Japan who had been given the all-clear after having covid-19 but then tested positive for the SARS-CoV-2 virus a second time. There have also been reports of a man in Japan testing positive after being given the all-clear, and anecdotal cases of second positives have emerged from China, too.

This has raised fears that people may not develop immunity to the virus. This would mean that, until we have an effective vaccine, we could all experience repeated rounds of infection. . . .

There are other coronaviruses circulating among humans and although they induce immunity, this doesn’t last. “Some other viruses in the coronavirus family, such as those that cause common colds, tend to induce immunity that is relatively short-lived, at around three months,” says Peter Openshaw at Imperial College London.

“Because [the virus] is so new, we do not yet know how long any protection generated through infection will last. We urgently need more research looking at the immune responses of people who have recovered from infection to be sure,” says Openshaw.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24532754-600-can-you-catch-the-coronavirus-twice-we-dont-know-yet/

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.