Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2,345 replies, 108 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by Knobby.
Viewing 15 posts - 2,236 through 2,250 (of 2,346 total)
  • Author
    Wolf
    Participant

“ Does it also pass from parents to newborns?”

Too early to tell, but there is the ‘black-eyed babies’ demonstrating unusual strength and early development.

There is a video posted here but you would have to go back to early 2021 to find it.

Wolf
    Participant

Wolf
    Participant

Dr Vernon, “WE have eight months.”

Knobby

He rattles off a lot of stuff. Here is a small sampling.

He gives a long list of bad statistics related to the covid vaccines. Like triple jabbed are 5 times more likely to die than the unjabbed. 800,000 five to eleven year olds in the U.S. had to miss school after experiencing side effects from the covid vaccines. The number in the UK experiencing long covid is reaching 2 million, and notes its a good way to cover up the toxic covid jab.

Censorship is necessary for the great reset. Increasing immigration is all part of the plan, destroying national identities. Even Black Lives Matter is to destroy national identity. He says the new world order is already here.

He talks about the climate hoax is part of the global reset. He notes the sanctions on Russia have hurt economies all over the world. He’s predicting a massive global recession. Prices will continue to go up. He recommends to pay off debt and not take on new debt.

greg d
    Participant

In Long Beach, CA they want to rename Lincoln Park. You’d think they’d want to celebrate the person responsible for ending slavery. Nope. We need forget that. We need to beat the slavery horse for another 50 years. Even if it did end 150 years ago.

The Democrat media/party and their lemmings hate this country. They hate the constitution. The holidays. The traditions. The free speech. The right of free thought. The Cold civil War is already upon us.

City commission expresses support for renaming Lincoln Park

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by greg d.
    Knobby

Knobby

Pfizer Study suggests Covid-19 Vaccine to blame for huge increase in Hepatitis among Children as UK Government launches Urgent Investigation

BY THE EXPOSÉ ON APRIL 9, 2022

The UK Health Security Agency has announced that it has recently detected higher than usual rates of liver inflammation (hepatitis) among children, but have ruled out the common viruses that cause hepatitis so have therefore launched an urgent investigation.

The very first place they should be looking is at the experimental Pfizer Covid-19 injection that has outrageously and unncessarily been offered to children as young as five. Why? Because Pfizer’s own study proves that the mRNA jab accumulates in the liver causing hepatitis.

Hepatitis is a condition that affects the liver and may occur for a number of reasons, including several viral infections common in children. However, in the cases under investigation the common viruses that cause hepatitis have not been detected.

My comment:
    Please note it’s the writer of the article that makes the vaccine connection, not a statement from UK scientists or even Pfizer regarding the children. Moreover, he comments that, “what they should be looking is at the experimental Pfizer Covid-19 injection. . . .”

Likely buried in Pfizer study literature was a link to hepatitis. And the author is likely right that there is a causal link to these children, but I hate it when conservative pundits sensationalize headlines in ways that can be misleading, sounding like scientists have made the link with these children.

Too often doctors/research scientists don’t focus on vaccine injury as a cause, and who knows, maybe they’ll call this long covid too, that the children were asymptomatic and didn’t know they had it.

The reason these drug companies want 5-year-olds, and have even vied approval for toddlers, is so they can get them on the required vaccine schedule with other vaccines and make big bucks.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Knobby.
    Knobby

greg d
    Participant

Hilarious! Borrowing.

Knobby

Statistics compiled in Berlin, Germany by emergency responders (fire brigade): Heart complaints up 31% and stroke up 27% in 2021 when compared to 2018/2019.

Heart problems and strokes: Berlin’s ER cases rise sharply

How the COVID-19 Pandemic Has Taken a Toll on Heart Health
    40% of Americans have experienced at least one heart-related issue since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a survey.

https://www.cnet.com/health/medical/how-the-covid-19-pandemic-has-taken-a-toll-on-heart-health/

Comment: The above article blames it on COVID-19 and the stress of the pandemic.

Young swimmer Mariasofia Paparo dead from a heart attack
    By Luke Roughley April 15, 2022

Young swimmer Mariasofia Paparo dead from a heart attack

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Knobby.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Knobby.
    Knobby

Florida “Vaccine Hesitancy” REDUCED Infant Mortality in 2021
    Does Childhood Vaccination Cause Half of Infant Deaths?

By Igor Chudov
    Mar 14

This is a kind of a shocking finding to me and I want to be fact checked on what I wrote below. I would like to be proven wrong.

In 2021, vaccination of infants massively decreased in Florida due to “vaccine hesitancy”. Along with decrease in childhood vaccinations, all cause infant mortality ALSO MASSIVELY DECREASED, in a perfect lockstep!

The changes are very significant and can be considered an unintended experiment.

Say what?

What I found is that in 2021, parents of newborns in Florida were much more “vaccine hesitant”, for reasons obvious to my readers, and therefore childhood vaccinations decreased from 93.4% previously to only 79.3% in 2021. During the same time, all cause infant mortality under 1 year of age in Florida also DECREASED by 8.93%.

Both changes are huge.

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/florida-vaccine-hesitancy-reduced?s=r

Wolf
    Participant

No surprise there… I have long wondered if SIDS was a modern phenomena because of the likewise modern phenomena of childhood vaccines

Matt W
    Participant

Wolf go away with your chats. This is Bigfoot forum. Anyone and everyone can get this info on cnn. An so forth.

Matt W
    Participant

Wes if this is your number one forum on Bigfoot. Which most are pretty cool. But if it get political. Which most people can get else where. I want my $70.00 back. Bigfoot is the the forum not politics. But who knows it seems.

Spanky
    Participant

Wolf, go away with your chats? Excuse you because you must not know that this is a OFF topic thread. If you don’t like it, you can go away.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,236 through 2,250 (of 2,346 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.