Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 2,268 total)
  • Author
    Debbie S
    Participant

Wow Darrell…😎 thanks for all your thoughts, they pretty much mirror mine.

This: “ However, I do wonder if there is some lab out there trying to cook up the next variant. Once you get lied too over and over you question everything and assume the worst.”. So do I, I just can’t figure this out and I have been trying hard. Kids who were NOT getting sick a year ago are suddenly getting sick. New variant? Shedding from jabbed parents? What is going on? I ask questions….a lot! And so far every kid I know of that has supposedly(because who really trusts the tests?)tested positive have jabbed parents. So far, this has been what I am seeing. Over and over again. I don’t know of any sick kids of unjabbed parents.

@knobby
    “ This private forum is untouched by that censorship, and for some reason conservative voices have hit this forum to the chagrin of liberal leaning Democrats who don’t like it and from time to time make it known they don’t like it.”

I hope this continues because this has become a daily stop-in for me. I am more than happy to read opposing views that are put here as long as they remain civil. You have done an EXCELLENT job of moderating and so has m99. 😎

Evelyn L
    Participant

Most new vaccines take several years of studies and testing to develop. This vaccine was ready to be used on the public in less than a year. The government waved all of the required protocols because of the “emergency.” Sounds good but we are talking about corporations that deal with only the bottom line.
    If you have an interest in news other than what we are fed by the corporate owned media check out the Project Veritas channel on YouTube or their website. They have gotten information from corporate scientists and other sources that mainstream will not cover.
    Another thing to look into is the fact that this vaccine is not being developed in the same way that other vaccines are. It functions differently.
    Do your own investigation. There are many well educated doctors and scientists that disagree with how this entire situation, including the vaccine, is being handled. Of course the corporate owned media has silenced any dissent. Isn’t it strange how all of mainstream media agrees? And who do you think owns the major stock options of these huge corporations? Dig for facts. The info is out there if you want to know. However, most of the local, independently owned television and radio stations, as well as newspapers were bought up long ago. The “free press” that this country was once famous for has not existed in decades.

SHANNON D
    Participant

Just another front line nurse..

Jeffrey E
    Participant

Not only will I refuse to take mandatory injections, I will not take mandatory tests. My CV-19 uninjected neighbor needed back surgery so he was required to take a CV test. Not long after, he got throat cancer. Coincidence? I pulled my kids from “in person” school cuz I was afraid they would inject them at school by trickery/force etc. Their new online school insisted they come in “in person” to take the SBA test and I refused (wasn’t mandatory). Now my kid’s online school keeps pushing parents to fill out a C-19 test consent form, even though it’s an online school. Sorry but I no longer let any of these CV crazies anywhere near my children in Washington State.

Knobby

Jeffery, if your neighbor had the covid vaccine maybe his cancer could be linked to that since the vaccine can reduce T-cells that keeps cancer in check, but of course that’s an unknown since people get cancer and it might just be a coincidence, and also a coincidence that he got throat cancer after a covid test.

Aren’t there tests that use a drop of blood? Would that suffice in avoiding putting anything in the body.

There are claims that covid tests have nanoparticles or nanobots, etc., but I don’t know if that’s actually proven or not. I got a covid test in 2020 which was a cotton swab on a long stick.

The swabs are sterilized with ethylene oxide to inactive microbes. Ethylene oxide has been associated with cancer. Here is a video showing how to conduct the current rapid test. Maybe to get around sticking the swab in your nose you could collect mucus some other way and put it on the swab. Maybe clean something with rubbing alcohol and collect it from a nostril and then put the mucus onto the swab for testing, and submit that test for online classes.

Believe it or not there are even colleges requiring online students to be vaccinated.

Wolf
    Participant

“Yes, this forum has been treading over deep waters, and some don’t like it getting so deep” (Knobby)

They don’t like it because what lurks in the depths beneath their feet is too scary to contemplate… this is why they so desperately hang on to their misguided programming.

… acknowledging the truths of what is happening would mean acknowledging the monster gliding up towards them through the darkness.

Debbie S
    Participant

^^^^^ @Wolf nailed it. I always knew there was something lurking in the depths. I actually have a bit of sympathy for people who didn’t realize it because I know it’s scary to them. Heck, I have to fight fear some days due to the constant barrage of disinformation. It’s hard to know what is lurking in the depths but something is definitely lurking and people need to wake up.

@knobby
    interesting video. But I wonder why they made self tests so difficult. The one I took from the drugstore in the fall was a LOT less complicated than that. It was the Binax test and was being accepted by every employer and place requesting a test. No problems that I heard of. Negatives were accepted as negatives. Clear and simple. I sat and read the insert that came with it thoroughly before we took it. I probably spent an hour going over the directions and all info in the insert. I was thoroughly satisfied with what I read and recommended the test to everyone. I’m a bit perplexed as to why it was necessary to add so many steps into a test that was simple and easy. 🙁 It reminded me of science experiments done in HS…add your sample to a reagent and watch for a reaction. Took fifteen minutes. When I tested hubby his test started having a reaction in minutes and by 15 minutes it was blaring. For mine I waited for the full fifteen minutes and not a hint of reaction. I have no idea what exactly that test was looking for but it was evident that whatever it was, hubby had it and I didn’t. Can’t be more straight forward than that. As far as the problem of sticking their swab in your nose…after the fact I learned from several people they were using their own Q-tips from a freshly opened pack. Wish I had thought of that. Also in the Binax test the directions did not say press on your nostril. But the swabbing a half inch inside your nose on both sides was directed. I’m sorry. To me they are now making the test more complicated than it needs to be to discourage people from testing themselves. The original test was simple and straight forward and nobody I know of, person or company had a problem with it. 🙁

Jeffrey E
    Participant
    Knobby

This from Toronto, Canada

Cover-Up: 17-year-old Dead from Pfizer Shot, Board of Health Suppresses Father’s Testimony (Video)
    Amy MekJanuary 27, 2022

On January 17, 2022, the Toronto City Council’s Board of Health held a virtual hearing to address the city’s reaction to Covid. . . .

Despite Dan being invited to speak at the city council meeting after the board heard about his son’s “vaccine” death, they edited out the father’s heart-wrenching testimony. . . .

Hartman was not pleased with the lack of answers and sent the autopsy report to a well-known pathologist who wished to remain anonymous for fear of losing his job. This pathologist believes that Sean died from the experimental mRNA gene therapy injection.

Cover-Up: 17-year-old Dead from Pfizer Shot, Board of Health Suppresses Father’s Testimony (Video)

Comment:
    A doctor is afraid to render his diagnosis for fear of losing his job. People are trusting this politicized science. Things like this zip over the heads of the vaxx-dangers deniers whose mantra is, “trust the science.”

SHANNON D
    Participant
    connie m
    Participant

i mean really dudes… a 10 min search on fauci should have helped you make a logical decision. 4 out of the largest fines in the history of the world come from fizer. what is there to think about? in 1987 i was in the streets protesting fauci for delivering azt to gay community. short term convenient dont rock the boat cowards agreeing to disagree on very important issues. lol.

Knobby

@Connie , I remember reading how Fauci was able to exclude inexpensive available drugs to treat AIDS in favor of new expensive pharmaceuticals. He’s facilitated the same thing with the pandemic, hindering the use of already available effective and inexpensive treatments to reward Pfizer and others with big revenue.

@SHANNON
    D, just think how bad it would be if all of Pfizer’s vaccine doses were full doses instead of the many that were either saline solution (placebo) or a weak mixture. The more times you get jabbed the better your chance of crapping out.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Knobby.
    SHANNON D
    Participant

@ Knobby, roger that!!

@ Connie, after reading your comment, I read RFK jr’s Chapter on Fauci and AZT, wow just like his behavior now, ignore existing medicines, push the poison AZT, delay and obfuscate while Americans died… The whole system is rotten to the core!!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by SHANNON D.
    Debbie S
    Participant

@knobby Makes me shudder. I keep praying those around me who took the first one or two shots will not take another. But my own mother and a church friend got the booster. They both look like walking death. 🙁 I just saw the friend on Thursday, he was struggling to walk and breath. Yet still pushes the jab. I have to just shake my head. He is a walking, talking example of why not to get the jab. And doesn’t even realize it. Nothing I can say or do anymore.

@connie I don’t remember Fauci from back then but kudos for you for knowing and speaking up. My cousin died in 1986 from AIDS and my aunt was a smart cookie. She took him to Guatemala early on for treatment and refused to let him be treated in the US. We all wondered why but AIDS was so hush, hush…nobody asked.

m99

@jeffery ~ Good for you! He wrote, “…I pulled my kids from “in person” school cuz I was afraid they would inject them at school by trickery/force etc.” My kids have long grown and gone. However, while watching all this mess I remarked, people need to take their children out of school if they insist with the shot agenda, etc. I would, or have seen them to a parochial school by now. You know, one that “the state” can’t control.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,131 through 2,145 (of 2,268 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.