Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 2,128 total)
  • Author
    SHANNON D
    Participant

Wolf, Tucker just had a segment on about some Aussies that escaped a quarantine camp, and the response from the “Fascists” was so drastic, you would have thought crazed serial killers, were on the loose…

Wolf
    Participant
    Knobby

Your link has this message, cannot open it.

Message in a private group or channel.
    This link will only work if you are a member.

Knobby

The Epidemic of athletes
    Real-Time News Research
    13 November 2021

183 professional athletes, coaches and college and youth athletes have collapsed abruptly, and 108 have died. Some of the athletes, such as football stars Sergio Aguero and Christian Eriksen, collapsed in the middle of a game, in front of the spectators. The main cause: Cardiac problems – myo / pericarditis, cardiac arrest and heart attacks. What causes the sudden epidemic?

https://www-rtnews-co-il.translate.goog/?view=article&id=49&catid=22&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US

Knobby

White House says domestic travel vaccine requirements on the table due to omicron variant
    By Brooke Singman | Fox News

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-says-domestic-travel-vaccine-requirements-on-the-table-due-to-omicron-variant

Comment:
    I have to fly several times a year. This would mess me up. As many across alternative news sites have said, this overhyped omicron variant is going to be used for more authoritarian control/vaccine mandates.

Knobby

Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer Vaccine – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS

In a shameless effort to bury the information, the FDA challenged the FOIA request in court. After the agency was told that it must turn over the documents, Justice Department lawyers representing the FDA asked a federal judge to allow them an unthinkable 55 years to process the request, saying that they would be able to release just 500 pages a month.

In other words, Elon will make it to Mars way before the documents would be fully released – in the year 2076. . . .

According to an official Pfizer document that is titled Cumulative Analysis of Post-Authorization Adverse Event Records Reports, in just the first 90 days of the vaccine’s roll out under the FDA’s EUA – from December 1st. 2020 – February 28th, 2021 – there were TENS OF THOUSANDS of reported adverse reactions, including OVER 1200 DEATHS.

The report only included adverse events to the vaccine that researchers considered “serious cases,” there were thousands more submissions that were left out of this data. . . .

In all, the report states that there were a total of 42,086 case reports of individuals who had an adverse reaction to Pfizer’s vaccine worldwide . . . A total of 1223 individuals had a fatal reaction. How did the FDA not immediately pull the experimental jab out of circulation?

. . . The document also makes it clear that the data only includes “recorded adverse events,” which even the author admits is likely just a portion of the true number of adverse reactions that took place.

Again, keep in mind, this is within the first 90 days of the Pfizer jab’s availability.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Knobby.
    James N
    Participant

The Govt pulled the polio vaccine in ’55 when children started getting the disease the vaccine was meant to stop. One lab in particular was the culprit and made those doses adult strength. They reinstated them after a couple months but by then a lot of people lost faith in the govt and stopped getting them. The polio vax was a 3 shot treatment back then. This was the Salk version using killed viruses. I think cases spiked again in ’59 and by 1960 another type of vax was finalized by Sabin using weakened viruses.

Back then the gov’t seemed to give a sh*t and called a halt after 200 children became infected. They re-assessed and found the guilty party (Cutter Lab). Big ideological shift compared to today.

Denise F
    Participant

IF we all see the virus is dying down and the push for the vaccine keeps getting ‘steeper and steeper’ then even the most blind should somehow be able to see….

OR at least have their sense of smell enhanced to compensate and know that it smells FOUL.

*Remember the days when I used to pop in and give words of joy and hope? 🥴😉

m99

I’m just glad you’re posting. Hope you’re well Denise.

Knobby

Denise,

The problem is we might have had herd immunity by now if it were not for the vaccines. Below is copied from an article explaining how our immune systems becomes geared to produce the same immune response as it did previously, so that those who are vaccinated may never be able to develop full immunity, even after contracting covid, as someone who is unvaccinated and has contracted covid will.

“This is evidence that our vaccines may permanently compromise immunity to SARS-2, via Original Antigenic Sin — the phenomenon, long observed in the antibody response to influenza infections, that initial exposure to a pathogen (or a spike protein) shapes all subsequent immune responses to mutated, recombined or reassorted instances of that pathogen. Our Corona vaccines elicit antibodies against the spike protein alone, while natural infection provokes antibodies against other virus proteins as well, including the nucleocapsid or N protein. The broad spectrum of natural immune response is why recovered individuals enjoy much greater and longer-lasting protection, than people who have been merely vaccinated.

The vaccinators have always insisted that there’s nothing to see here. You can get the spike-specific protection of vaccination, they say, and pick up broader-based protection from low-risk natural infection later on. The problem, though, is that the vaccines appear to influence subsequent immune response, focusing antibodies on legacy spike and making it much easier for SARS-2 to escape immune resistance. Potentially for good, and in billions of people.”

https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/mass-vaccination-may-permanently

Comment:
    That’s scary, that billions of people who have been vaccinated may someday encounter a strain they will not be able to provide immune resistance to, unlike the unvaccinated. If true, it predicts vaccinated people may never be able to achieve full immunity, and COVID-19 is here to stay because of the vaccinated. Evidence of this is found in people who have been infected with COVID-19 after receiving both doses of the vaccine, but do not show the same broad base protection of antibody levels as the unvaccinated who contracted COVID-19.

michael b posted this the other week on the same subject.

Straight from the Government

The British government has spilled the beans about that fact that once you get double jabbed, you will never again be able to acquire full natural immunity.

In its Week 42 “COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report,” the U.K. Health Security Agency admitted on page 23 that “N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” It goes on to explain that this antibody drop is basically permanent.

What’s this mean?

We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

In the long term, people who take the vaccine will be far more vulnerable to any mutations in the spike protein that might come along, even if they have already been infected and recovered once, or more than once.

The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally even just once.

Read it for yourself.. Page 24.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1027511/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-42.pdf

Knobby

Here’s an additional problem the vaccinated face. An overall lowered immune system to fight any disease. In this video the doctor is seeing a drop in people’s immune system to fight disease after getting jabbed, including immune cells that keep cancer in check.

Debbie S
    Participant

@Denise great to have you back! Let me help you put a bit of hope into your post. 🙂 Yes, they are beginning to see. I’ll share two examples that happened yesterday.

First: our waitress when we went out to eat last night was having a conversation with hubby while I was at the food bar. I heard her say as I walked back to the table: this is a depopulation shot and nobody should get it. Now we can debate greed vs. depopulation all day long re: these shots. The point is that a waitress we did not know was telling us(who she did not know)NOT to get the shot. Openly and not quietly at all in a public space. The table beside us was listening intently I might add and was NOT objecting to one thing she was saying.

Second: my mother who got double jabbed got the booster per HER DOCTOR’S recommendation even though she was sick. 🙁 This has only made her worse and she is in the hospital. I was talking to my sister on the phone who back in the summer didn’t want to hear one thing I was trying to tell her about any of it. She just shut down discussion completely. 🙁 Last night she said a couple things that made me realize the narrative is crumbling. For one she now says taking the jab is like playing Russian Roulette. Second while we were talking about that d*** booster she said: Well, that shot didn’t make her worse did it? You would have had to have heard the tone this was said in a questioning wavering bordering on tears tone. I could hear the quiver in her voice. That IDIOT doctor pushing the booster on my already sick mother may have in that action woken up my half of the family that was asleep. The jabbed in my family are actually FURIOUS that the doctor pushed this on her. And their firm belief in all things jab is crumbling. I NEVER thought I would see it.

Also before last night’s conversation it seems that the fact that my hubby, unjabbed and 71 yo recovering successfully from Covid has really rattled their cage. I didn’t realize until last night’s conversation that they now all believe you can be unjabbed and recover with therapeutics. Not what any of them believed this summer.

Truth simply is…it needs no defense. In a whirling mass of confusion truth will stand while lies and deception will continue to fall by the wayside. People seeing results with their own eyes is powerful. My brainwashed part of the family is seeing in real time what is happening to my mother. And they are not liking it. I am preparing myself, I think they are too. 🙁 Seeing my hubby recover is truth they can’t deny. Seeing that I never got sick at all is confirming to them that I was correct…I had it last year and have immunity. Truth. It is an obstinate thing. 🙂

The waitress last night giving her spiel openly was a bonus and would not have happened just a few weeks ago. 🙂 In the past week or so I have caught remnants of other people saying the same in public. 🙁 the narrative is falling apart. I haven’t heard this one personally…yet, but won’t be surprised when I do: the booster being shoved on people makes no sense when everyone coming over the southern border is not required to. Or the fact that air travel is restricted from some countries while we have an open border OR requiring flights within the US to be jabbed with an open border. That simply makes NO sense and people are seeing it and talking about it. 🙂

Sorry this was long. LOL There is a lot to be optimistic about. Of course I have to qualify all of this by saying in our area masks are a rarity. Nobody seems to be paying the slightest bit of attention to any mandate. Kids are still having to wear masks in schools, some doctors and dentists still requiring them but people are comparing notes and those doctors and dentists requiring masks are being shared so they can be AVOIDED. People around here just going on with life and preparing for Christmas. Possible shortages in the future seems to be a bigger topic. I think the problem of having to deal with shortages is a big problem to most than the now questionable and confusing “boogeyman” of “Covid”. It certainly seems to be more pressing as I watch people stock up.

Debbie S
    Participant

@knobby yes, even my sister last night seemed uncertain about my mom’s immune system…now admitting that she probably didn’t have one. 🙁

“ The unvaccinated, meanwhile, will procure lasting, if not permanent, immunity to all strains of the alleged virus after being infected with it naturally even just once.”

I am a walking example of this. I said from last year on that I had had this mess and was made fun of. I was really sick by something that I described at the time as “something like flu but it was not the flu”. I had diagnosed Swine Flu in 1980. I was young and it was MISERABLE. This wasn’t fun either but there was a subtle difference I couldn’t quite put my finger on. This was January 2020. It came right out of left field and knocked me on my butt…hard. The bonus to this(didn’t anticipate one at the time) was that through this surge in this area this fall I was called on to take supplies and the things needed to people who were quarantining at home. One lady actually said to me: I believe you were sick a year ago so that you could help take care of all of us now. A role I filled happily. 🙂 The silver lining after being so ill last year.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

My immune system has been ok. I get my blood tested every 2 weeks, but I receive an injection to boost my white blood cells because of chemo. They said it was normal for someone on my chemo regimen. I had two jabs.

Debbie S
    Participant

@John nothing I said was aimed at you or anybody else. My prayers are always going up for you to continue well on your chemo. Just relating what I am seeing and witnessing. I think my used to be totally brainwashed sister said last night: Russian Roulette and nobody can figure out what is going on in all this confusion. That was her full statement and one I surely never expected to hear. Personally I am glad you are being monitored like that so they can keep an eye on you. 🙂 Lord only knows somebody needs to right? LOL You are a much needed voice and I appreciate you. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1,666 through 1,680 (of 2,128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.