Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 2,135 total)
  • Author
    John B. 🤪
    Participant

michael b
    Participant

U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Theresa Long Exposes Nuremberg Code Violations in Military Vaccine Mandate

Knobby

The last paragraph in the article John posted at the bottom of the previous page states, “Politico quoted another European official who said the United States has been “one of the most difficult partners” until now, along with Monaco, Brazil, and India, because they all had concerns about W.H.O. imposing a legally binding treaty upon its member nations.”

That is scary stuff that all the world’s pandemic response would be unified under a legally binding treaty putting WHO in charge. Soros and his ilk influencing the far Left Biden wokeness will certainly be pushing this one. Let’s hope the U.S. never ratifies such a treaty.

Remember President Trump pulled funding from WHO, who is controlled in large part by China. After the adult left the White House the new president Biden in his second early childhood reinstated funding almost immediately.

India sued WHO for causing all the deaths and surge in COVID-19 cases by recommending against the use of ivermectin. When India started using it they knocked the virus to its knees.

The article said richer countries need to pay for the distribution of vaccines to poorer counties. I read the other day that scientists were mystified why COVID-19 for the most part has left that continent alone with only 6% of the continent vaccinated. The reason is these poor countries couldn’t afford the expensive vaccines and treated their people with the cheap drugs ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine (HCL) and have gained a measure of herd immunity.

The covid vaccines mess up our immune response to covid, where it becomes geared to a single response (the spike protein), whereas natural immunity focuses on many areas of the covid virus, like the lipid outer shell, renders full immunity unlike the vaccines that are perpetuating the pandemic. Even if you contract covid after getting the jab you will never acquire that full immunity because the immune system becomes fixated on a single response.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Knobby.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Knobby.
    Janet F
    Participant

Im not putting any experimental drug into my body. Once it’s in, nothing you can do will get it out. It’s irreversible. If you get the Covid19, your chances of getting rid of that are pretty good; unless you have other health issues. But the jab- you can’t ever ever get rid of that.

Knobby

They just want to increase the misery index to coerce you to get the jab.

Americans warned: Prepare for vaccine mandate to board a plane

SHANNON D
    Participant

Knobby

Shannon, too bad the national news will not report on vaccine injuries like this local station did. It’s like it’s improper for them to say anything that might dissuade people from getting jabbed, to where it’s their’s and social media’s appointed duty to protect the vaccines. Even on the issue of untold thousands of healthcare workers refusing the jab, even at the expense of losing their livelihood, the mainstream media never mentions why they refuse it.

For that reason many people are just totally ignorant about the dangers of this vaccine that doesn’t even stop the vaccinated from contracting and spreading it, unlike those with natural immunity who no longer contract and spread it. This disease should have been treated with already available very effective drugs and we would be out of this pandemic by now.

But I’ve read a few times now that the vaccinated can no longer achieve this full natural immunity even if they contract COVID-19 once they are vaccinated since their immune system becomes fixated on only going after the spike protein, not the whole virus like someone who contracts COVID-19 before getting the jab.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Ron E
    Participant
    John B. 🤪
    Participant

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Unless you are an idiot…

Knobby

‘Puzzling’ Surge In Heart Disease Among Soccer Players Is A ‘Coincidence,’ Media Reports
    Chris Menahan
    Nov. 28, 2021

“‘It’s terrifying but it’s a COINCIDENCE’: Leading cardiologist says footballers should not panic after five high-profile collapses – but insists all players need to be checked throughout their 20s and 30s”:

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62712

Comment:
    The article notes 3 soccer players collapsed just this week with cardiac problems either during a training session or matches. But it’s just a coincidence. Here’s one grabbing his chest and falling down.

Here’s another that just happened unrelated to that article:

Healthy 26 year old rugby player dies suddenly… media says ‘reason unclear’…

This is related since these are European young healthy athletes dropping.

European Union mulling mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations
    Some EU states are proactively taking steps towards mandatory vaccination
    By Shiv Sudhakar | Fox News
    https://www.foxnews.com/health/european-union-mandatory-covid-19-vaccinations

comment:
    As I noted a few days ago, a man told me he had a friend whose son got the vaxx, went to bed that evening, and never made it out of bed alive. And I commented here in the forum that if I knew of an incidence myself, this young person dying, I wonder how common it is, and it’s not being reported in the news unless some high profile young healthy athletes suddenly have cardiac events.

Wolf posted a video recently where the host commented there have been 108 deaths of young athletes this year. The three recent cardiac events this week are three that have not died yet. But note, the average life expectancy after being diagnosed with myocarditis is 5 years.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Any obituary that says “died suddenly” is a vaxx death.

Wolf
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1,651 through 1,665 (of 2,135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.