Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 2,134 total)
  • Author
    Wolf
    Participant

⚠️ URGENT: DEPOPULATION THROUGH INJECTION: THE EVIDENCE:

You’ll be aware that one of our assiduous researchers noticed a short while ago that adverse events are not occurring randomly throughout the batches & lots of vaccines made by a given manufacturer.
    Instead, it appears that just 5% of the batches / lots are associated with almost all the deaths.
    Given the tight requirements of consistency associated with an authorised product, it’s absolutely impossible that this is a chance event.
    No: this is I regret to say unequivocal evidence of malfeasance.

The new (to me) observations in this document are absolutely extraordinary & upsetting.

In brief, they’ve uncovered striking evidence of what’s called DOSE RANGE-FINDING for lethal outcomes.

There are 4-5 different sets of batches / lots of the Pfizer vaccine, deployed in the USA, which show this DRF effect.

Worse, there is a quiet period between each of the lethal batches, the purpose of which is clearly BASELINE ESTABLISHMENT.

You really don’t need a vivid imagination to infer why this work has been done.

If you harboured any residual doubts about whether there is or not a depopulation agenda, this presentation destroys that doubt.

The final, chilling observation is that all three companies are doing similar, sinister studies.

They’re operating in such a way so as to not run over each other. When company A is deploying lethal batches, companies B & C are deploying only harmless batches.

Best wishes
    Mike

Dr Mike Yeadon

https://rense.com/general96/toxic-01.pdf

David R
    Participant

I will be 60 Dec. 3rd. I got my shots March 3rd, and April 3rd.I’m pretty scared right now because I have been sick for about a week. My smell, and taste is fine. I have a cough, no real fever, ache a little, but I’m feeling a little better today! I will be getting tested again on Dec. 1st. The question I have if I do have COVID should I get the 3rd shot when I get better? I’m hoping it’s just a cold though!

Knobby

I can’t say I understand this Wolf. The person is claiming statistics show clusters of deaths from certain batches? I would have to take their word for it that they’ve actually uncovered this for one, and secondly, they don’t have actual evidence of a sinister plot, just a claim that some batches seem to be deadlier than others, which if that’s the case it could be too much of some ingredient, or the process done wrong, or who knows what affected those batches.

Saying there are bad batches of vaccine and then concluding someone is experimenting on how to make the most lethal batches is not only subjective it’s a bit of a stretch.

I remember reading early on that some of the vaccines tested had very little of the mRNA in them while others had a lot, that the batches they were producing were not all the same. I remember reading that early in the vaccine roll out. And of course, some turned out to be saline with no mRNA. Could this be quality control problems with the manufacture?

Why would drug companies mass depopulate their customers?

Knobby

David, if you’re not having difficulty breathing, and you’ve been sick for a week, I’m guessing you’re recovering, but I really don’t know. If you do get a booster in the future, not saying you should, you don’t want to get it when you’re already sick. Consider ordering some chaga tea online and have it shipped express. It will help if you have a virus of some kind (including COVID-19).

Start taking a lot of vitamins C and D. If you find you have COVID-19 do not take remdisivir at the hospital. It’s toxic and can damage your liver and kidneys and it doesn’t help with recovery, and I’ve read a claim that deaths increase with it.

Sadly, cheap existing drugs that would treat COVID-19 are not allowed. There is basically no good early treatment offered for covid by the medical community except monoclonal antibodies that have to be given intravenously.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

David, take some zinc too, along with the others that knobby mentioned. You should probably take the home test and not go to the doctor for it unless you have a problem. You shouldn’t get too worked up about it. If you do have a hard time breathing, definitely see a doctor. Many things can cause respiratory problems besides covid. And if it is covid, remember that it has a 99.8% survival rate. As for the booster, that’s totally your decision to make.

I can say that if it were me, I’d skip the booster. I am done with all of those vaccines. The fact that the government has lied and has hidden information and stats on the virus is more than enough reason for me not to touch it.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by John B. 🤪.
    SHANNON D
    Participant

Knobby, I am thinking Dave may want to take a low dose of Aspirin..
    I think we should start a OT, thread for those on here that are vaxed, and those who are not. Post natural supplements and such, that will rev our ammune systems.
    You mentioned Chaga, I and a few on here have used it but some may not have heard of it..

Knobby

Aspirin is a good one to take if you contract covid. One article I posted here called it a miracle drug against COVID-19. I suppose it helps dissolve the tons of tiny blood clots it causes. The reason people have trouble breathing is many of the capillaries in the lungs getting clots and thus unable to pick up oxygen. That’s why ventilators forcing air into the lungs is unnecessary, people can still breath. What they need is to be given a higher concentration of oxygen.

Early in the Pandemic David’s grandfather died of covid. So, I can understand his anxiety over this stuff.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Knobby.
    Knobby

WARNING Wolf

You’re about to be doxxed.

Australia to introduce new laws to force media platforms to unmask online trolls

https://archive.fo/j1VDS

Knobby
    Knobby

Here is a German MEP (member of the European Parliament) speaking before that parliament and making a lot of common-sense statements. Here are just two paragraphs from the article:

“On Wednesday, on the floor of the European Parliament, German MEP Nicolaus Fest (AfD) demanded that instead of jabbing more people, they examine the efficacy, side effects, and deaths in connection with the vaccinations. Furthermore, he wants the pharmaceutical companies to be held liable. . . .

And now, we have more and more vaccine breakthroughs, i.e. people who become severely ill with COVID, despite being vaccinated twice. The newest rationale to be heard here now is, since the first two vaccinations have thus totally failed, we should urgently be vaccinated a third time, with a vaccine that will probably fail just like the last two vaccines did the first time around. That’s really smart.”

MEP Demand Answers: ‘When Will Vaccine Deaths Be Counted’ (Video)

Knobby
    John B. 🤪
    Participant

I was this crazy before I had my shots, honest. 🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤪😜🤡

Debbie S
    Participant

@John B 🤣🤣🤣

@Knobby
    thanks for the article. And the list of side effects just keeps growing. 🙁 What I have maintained from the beginning is that you just can’t foresee how your own unique body will react. Who can know? Not enough long term studies. This is a big part of what annoys the heck out of me. I don’t want it because of past reactions to vaccines so WHY would anyone want to force it on me? I wouldn’t force it on them. And a wave of sickness just went through this area and I remained symptom free and well. I said I had this a year ago(symptoms matched up) and evidently I was right. I carried supplies to so many sick people during Sept and Oct. I was fine.

@Dave
    good recommendations so far. Zinc, Vit C and D. An aspirin would be good also. Hubby took a low dose aspirin daily with all the other stuff I was forcing in him. He is fine now. His oxygen saturation got down to mid 80’s I think, he was struggling to breathe. I had a nebulizer here ready to go…it helped him tremendously. I know people around here who had no nebulizer so used a vaporizer and said it was also helpful. You can put Vick’s in it or we used food grade hydrogen Peroxide. He also took Quercetin and NAC. I have teas lined up to use on my shelf. Chaga tea is the best. Mullein tea helps all respiratory issues. Ginger tea(the one I am using also has lemon it for a bonus) helps your digestive system. Dandelion tea for your liver. These are things we have used. SLEEP, your body heals while you sleep. Stay hydrated. Hope this helps…

Debbie S
    Participant

Oh, and please reconsider that booster until after you feel better. One of my mom’s doctors told her to go ahead and get it even though she was sick. She is regretting it greatly. And I just do NOT understand. Even my vet would hold off on vaccines if one of my pets was sick. In my memory that is the way it has always been, if you’re sick any vaccine is postponed. Just my thoughts.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Debbie S.
    John B. 🤪
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 2,134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.