Home Forums Sasquatch Forum O/T Poll: Who will accept mandatory vaccinations?

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 2,135 total)
  • Author
    Chris N
    Participant

I suggest this. It seems to be specifically made for you.
    butthole coffee

John B. 🤪
    Participant

I’d rather squeeze one out than eat it like you, my liberal friend.

Knobby

At a birthday party tonight I ran into a friend of mine I haven’t seen in a while and he brought up the latest variant and mentioned he knew a lady whose son, a young guy, got the vaccine, went to bed and died. He got a blood clot. My friend was weighing whether he should get the booster or not.

It made me wonder how common this might be if I hear of a case, even second hand, one that’s not in the news and unlikely to have been reported to VAERS. On the video Wolf posted yesterday the person mentions 108 athletes have suddenly died this year and asks if you’ve ever heard of Athletes, usually very healthy individuals, dying like this?

I know Debbie here has mentioned a number of unusual deaths from people in her sphere. This article notes a spike in infant deaths.

Investigation launched into abnormal spike in newborn baby deaths in Scotland
    Exclusive by Helen McArdle @HMcardleHT
    Health Correspondent
    18th November

Official figures reveal that 21 infants died during September within 28 days of birth, causing the neonatal mortality rate to breach an upper warning threshold known as the ‘control limit. . . .

Public Health Scotland (PHS), which is one of the bodies currently investigating the spike, said the fact that the upper control limit has been exceeded “indicates there is a higher likelihood that there are factors beyond random variation that may have contributed to the number of deaths that occurred”.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19726487.investigation-launched-abnormal-spike-newborn-baby-deaths-scotland/

Comment:
    There are two possible external factors that come to mind: one is COVID-19 and the other is mothers getting jabbed while pregnant. There could be something else, but those are obvious.

I’m alarmed that 5-year-olds are now being approved for the jab and the pharmaceutical companies are next wanting to get approval for infants when childhood mortality from COVID-19 is almost non-existent.

In other news, Steve Kirsch linked to a paper in a top-rated journal on cardiology showing a drastic increase in stillborn births.

Latest devastating news on the vaccine
    If you weren’t already convinced, you double your risk of cardiac incidents and the rate of stillborn babies is up by 29 times (but only if you are vaccinated). Does anyone in authority care?
    By Steve Kirsch
    Nov 23

There is a 29X increase in the rate of stillborn babies in Waterloo, Ontario that started after vaccination program rolled out. All the mothers of the stillborn babies were vaccinated.

I’m sure this is happening everywhere, but nobody in the US wants to lose their job over this.

So why the CDC is saying this is perfectly safe for pregnant women? I’m curious as to what the CDC has determined the cause of this. Obviously, it couldn’t be the “safe and effective” vaccine. Note: the CDC doesn’t have jurisdiction in Canada of course, but they could call over there and find out…

The good news of course is that this only appears to be happening in areas of the world where they release data to the public on what is going on.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/latest-devastating-news-on-the-vaccine

John B. 🤪
    Participant
    John B. 🤪
    Participant
    John B. 🤪
    Participant

Word scramble

John B. 🤪
    Participant

If you think Biden is a moron, imagine what the people who voted for him and still support him are like.🤔

Wolf
    Participant
    Knobby

WHO (the World Health Organization) explained why they skipped two letters of the Greek alphabet when naming the newest covid variant.

“Two letters were skipped—Nu and Xi—because Nu is too easily confounded with ‘new’ and Xi was not used because it is a common surname. . . .”

Comment:
    Or its commonly the name of China’s premier (Xi Jinping). They’ve already used both Zeta and Theta which are female names. And what about Catherine Zeta-Jones, maybe she should sue WHO for cultural misappropriation.

Debbie S
    Participant

@knobby yes….last week was hard…too many funerals for sudden deaths. No explanation… all jabbed. 🙁 And yet my mother said to my daughter Saturday night: sad that so many unvaxxed people are getting sick and dying. My daughter said: you must be looking at different statistics than I am. My mother said, we won’t discuss this. 🙁 And yes, I am in a small rural community. Yet I don’t know of one single unvaxxed person who has died. Just about everyone I know of unvaxxed has gotten sick but has also recovered. And it seems from my queries that Ivermectin was the game changer. All funerals I attended last week were jabbed. One supposed heart attack and one sudden recurrence of cancer…two of the causes that were whispered. Hubby has started noticing also that among our jabbed acquaintances; they are starting to look like”hell warmed over”. Even he sees it…I have been noticing it for awhile. 🙁

SHANNON D
    Participant

Steve really asks some great questions in his lead in…Anyone notice how many actors, directors, singers and celebrities are dyeing suddenly, I would say COVID, vax issues and fentanyl could be the culprits..

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by SHANNON D.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by SHANNON D.
    Knobby

On the subject of the vaccine and young people who have a 99.98% chance of survival from COVID-19, here is a site called “The Covid World.”

This site has a scrolling ticker tape noting some young deaths after the jab, and one featured is 27-year-old Carlotta Masala who had no previous health problems, but was found dead by her father in their home. She died of myocarditis after receiving both injections of the Pfizer vaccine.

https://thecovidworld.com/carlotta-masala-27-year-old-dies-from-myocarditis-months-after-receiving-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-father-seeks-answers/

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Knobby.
    Lawrence M
    Participant

PFIZER – market capitalization 0.294 Trillion US dollars, accountability 0%

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Perhaps the vaccines are set up like a lottery system. Random vaccines will cause people to die if they are unlucky enough to get one. With each new variant they add more of the killer vaccines and then blame the virus for the deaths. All part of the liberal depopulation plan.

John B. 🤪
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1,621 through 1,635 (of 2,135 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.